Since forming in 2010, SITE has expanded to multiple locations throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Manitoba and North Dakota, with operations focused on providing heavy civil, mechanical and remote access services. Throughout this period of growth, we have built a solid team of experienced individuals who work collaboratively to navigate SITE to even greater success and profitability.
At SITE, our top priority is our people, as we believe they are the foundation and strength of this company and the reason for SITE’s continued success. As such, we take great care in hiring dedicated, hard-working individuals who are like-minded with our core values of Safety and Environment, Integrity, Teamwork and Execution. This is the company where such individuals can grow their career and make meaningful contributions.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you! If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please see our Career Opportunities for more details.
What can we offer?
Opportunities to Learn
- We support our employees’ goals with respect to continued education and personal and professional growth. As such, we have a company-sponsored training program in support of training and development initiatives.
- SITE is committed to providing quality mentoring and supervision to all new or inexperienced workers. We have developed a Mentorship Program to provide a safe work environment as well as develop ongoing competency.
Opportunities to Grow
- SITE recognizes and rewards our top talent. If you are interested in advancement, we will provide you with the tools you need to move forward in your career.
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan: extended health and dental, long & short term disability, life insurance
- RRSP matching program for full time employees
- Promote work-life balance through flex-time program
- Recognize and support exceptional performance and safe behaviors
- Tuition Fees are refunded for those who successfully qualify and complete apprenticeship training.